Maybe you signed up for an investor webinar. Maybe you attended a seminar in a hotel ballroom. Maybe you came to the idea on your own that investing in real estate would be a great way to build long-term wealth. Whatever the reason, we’re excited to work with you as you start your real estate investing journey. We’ve been working with new investors for years and are more than happy to share our experience and expertise with you.
Real estate investing is hard work. There’s no quick and easy way to make big money in real estate and there’s no risk-free super secret method. If there was, well, then everyone would be doing it! Still, investing in real estate can be rewarding, both personally and fiscally. If you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen
With that in mind, here are the questions we get most often from newer investors. We really encourage you to take the time to read through them.
- Are you familiar with assignments of contracts?
- Can you handle closings for any property in Georgia?
- Do I owe anything if my deal doesn’t close?
- How much do things cost?
- I was told to find an “investor-friendly” title company. Is that you?
- I’m a new investor and plan on bringing you “many” closings. Do I get a discount?
- I’m a wholesaler. Do I need to come to closing?
- Will you help me hide my profit from the seller, the buyer, or anyone else?
- Will you perform simultaneous or double closings?
- Will you review this contract that I got off the internet, bought from a mentor, or found in the trash?
You can find a lot of other investor questions and answers right here!
Would you like to know more?
Have a question you don’t see answered here? Just ask! We’re happy to help!