The content of this website, https://harlanflorence.com, is provided to you for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Your access of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship with Harlan and Associates, LLC.
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, and by accessing and using this site, you accept the following:
- The content of the Harlan and Associates, LLC website is provided solely for informational purposes and does not constitute legal advice. Any information contained on the Harlan and Associates, LLC website is not intended to create, and any viewing thereof does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship with you. You should not act in reliance upon the information presented here without seeking the advice of your own attorney.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the content of this website is the property of Harlan and Associates, LLC. Permission is granted to you to view, store, print, reproduce and distribute any pages contained in the Harlan and Associates, LLC website, provided that no page is modified in any form, and credit stating “Courtesy of Harlan and Associates, LLC; www.harlan-law.com” is included in any distribution.
- Any third-party resources or hypertext links contained in the Harlan and Associates, LLC site are provided for your convenience only. Their inclusion in this site does not imply any endorsement, recommendation, or approval by Harlan and Associates, LLC.
- Your use of the Harlan and Associates, LLC website is at your own risk. Any information or materials contained in the site may not reflect the most-current legal developments, and are not guaranteed to be complete, correct, or up-to-date. Harlan and Associates is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this site, or for any damage you may suffer from your use thereof.
- By requesting a fee sheet or otherwise contacting Harlan and Associates, you agree to receive email correspondence from us. This correspondence may include newsletters, special offers, and other marketing materials. If you would like to opt out and not receive any such correspondence, please contact us. Your election not to receive newsletters or promotional and marketing correspondence from us will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by email or otherwise, regarding your existing or past relationship with us, and or preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information which we may have in the course of maintaining and improving the website.
To the extent that the State Bar rules of a particular jurisdiction require that a single attorney be designated responsible for this website, Stephen A. Harlan, Esq. is so designated.