Help us stop COVID’s spread!
As we continue to experience a continuing COVID-19 pandemic, we are proactively taking steps to ensure that your closing is handled in as safe and healthy manner as possible.
In an abundance of caution, we are limiting our office to essential people, buyers and sellers only, thereby reducing everyone’s potential coronavirus exposure. Limiting contact has been shown as the most effective way to stem this virus outbreak. Safety is everybody’s concern!
Additionally, we are taking steps to ensure our office is as safe as possible for anyone who must come to closing. There is sanitizer available, as well as masks.
As things continue to develop, we’ll use this page to update everyone on our current COVID policies. Now let’s all stay safe out there!
- Can I close virtually?
- Can’t I just have all the closing documents emailed to me to sign in front of a notary?
- Do I need to wear a mask?
- Do I really need to come to closing?
- I’m an agent. How can I get my commission?
- When are you in the office?
- When can I close?
Have a question you don’t see answered here? Just ask! We’re happy to help!