- Aren’t a title search and a survey the same thing?
- Can I close virtually?
- Do I need to wear a mask to closing?
- Do I really need to come to closing?
- Do you charge wire fees?
- How can I be an email hero?
- How long does it take to get a title exam?
- How much do you charge to draft a power of attorney?
- How quickly can you close?
- I’m and agent and won’t be able to come to closing. How can I get my commission?
- It’s been days and days and my title exam isn’t back yet. What’s up with that?
- My client can’t attend closing. Can they use a power of attorney?
- Tell me how tax prorations work.
- The contract specifies seller concessions. What do I need to do?
- What is a title exam, and why do I need one for closing?
- What’s the deal with mail-away closings?
- When are commission checks issued?
- When can I schedule a closing?
- Who do you write title insurance with?
Have a question you don’t see answered here? Just ask! We’re happy to help!
Harlan Florence is an Atlanta-based boutique law firm that believes there’s a better way to handle your real estate closing. We’d love to work with you. Contact us today, and let’s see what we can do together.